Real Retirement Plans Put You In Control
I’m shocked more advisors don’t help their clients with comprehensive retirement planning.
Too many just “manage your money”, simply investing your assets and then talking to you about “the markets”, obscure investment strategies and economic data that the market has already considered.
The real problem with these advisors is in what they don’t do
- They don’t inspire retirement confidence
- They don’t work with you to create a comprehensive and optimized plan
- They don’t have a process for creating reliable retirement income
- They don’t work with you to maximize your money in the context of social security and the tax code
- They don’t understand what’s truly important to you or make an effort to
A quality financial planner/advisor should give you an overwhelming sense of control about your retirement.
You want a planner/advisor that:
- Helps you create a confident retirement plan so you can worry less
- Uses planning strategies that maximize what your money/Social Security can do for you
- Avoids tax/investment mistakes so many others have made before you
- Frees up your time to enjoy what matters most to you
- Understands what’s important to you and helps you make it happen
A quality CFP® /CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ will help you get to where you want to go.
Download a Free Retirement Plan Summary below so you know what to expect from a quality retirement advisor.
And when you’ve done the work together, you’ll have answers to the following questions:
- When can I afford to retire? How much can I safely spend?
- How much/where should I save leading up to retirement?
- How do I maximize Social Security/minimize the taxes I pay?
- Should I pay off my house/rollover my 401k?
- What tax efficiencies should I implement: Roth conversions? Withdrawal order?
- How much will retirement health care/long term care cost me?
- How do I invest my assets and create a reliable retirement income stream?
When you know the answers to the above questions, you’ll feel retirement relief, clarity and confidence you never thought possible. And…
You’ll be in control.
Want to see what control looks like? Enter your email below to download the Free Comprehensive Retirement Plan Summary now.
Please Note: Speak to your tax, legal or financial advisor for specific advice about your particular plans and situation.
It’s understandable that people are confused on how they benefit from working with a financial advisor. Some advisors pick stocks or mutual funds. Others sell products like annuities or insurance. Some advisors do much, much more. I work as my client’s...
I specialize in retirement, and I work with clients as they prepare for, transition into, and enjoy their retirement. There are many ways to work with a financial advisor and to prepare for your retirement, so I wanted to explain the specific services I provide and...
During a never ending flow of outsized opinions...where opinion is news and the news is opinion, “Make no assumptions” may be the timeliest advice of all. Political beliefs. Life choices. Retirement financial decisions. For this reason a conversation...
Copyright © 2022 | All Rights Reserved.
John R. Bubello is an investment advisor representative of and offers investment advisory services through Compass Retirement, LLC, a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State of Connecticut, State of Florida, State of North Carolina and other jurisdictions where registered or exempted.